Things to Know About Waxing
- Please exfoliate the area to be waxed 48 hours before your appointment. You can use a gentle scrub or a loofah.
- Your hair needs to be roughly 1/4-inch long before you can have it waxed.
- After your wax service, avoid the sun and heavy creams or oils.
- After 2-3 days have passed, exfoliate regularly to prevent ingrown hairs.
- Do not get waxed if you are taking prescription acne medication (Accutane, etc.), use Retin-A or other powerful chemical exfoliators, take blood thinners, have thin skin, or are undergoing cancer treatments.
Prices subject to change without notice.